They are friends, Lu and Ru...

At least I think they are. It's hard to say because I don't grab my friends hair and pull it out like Lulu does to Ruby...

If you look closely, Lulu has a tuft of freshly plucked Ruby hair in her little hand.
And I don't lick my friends faces and hands...

Ruby is poised above to unleash her tongue on Lulu's hand that probably has spit up residue on it. Ruby is our champion Spit Up Picker-Upper.
But they do share toys...


And share a little thing called family...
6 comments:
I didn't really realize how wonderful a dog can be until I had a small child. Our dog, Ranger, is so patient and kind to Grant, who at times, didn't reciprocate the same behavior. I always would think "Poor Ranger". I see your dog has that same kind of attitude. Bless dogs who do!
sweet pics! I love how patient your pup looks! And how happy your Lulu looks too.
Wonderful sweet post. LuLu has a great buddy!
Ruby needs a headband so they match.
i love her outfits...she's too cute, kj
So CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment