Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A quiet house ain't all it's cracked up to be

Last week my older three kids had Fall Break. We didn't go anywhere exotic, unless you count Gunga's house, but we were together. Which meant that it was LOUD around here. And lots of fun. Our activities included

playing games...
Lulu makes a great Uno partner

playing with Lulu...

playing outside...
sleeping in and wearing jammies all day...
I so enjoy the time with Luci each day, but we both miss our big kids! I can have quiet when Bill and I are empty nesters, BRING ON THE NOISE!

5 comments:

Rebecca said...

Awwww....I LOVE IT!!!!! What a great week you all had together!!!! I agree....I am BLESSED to have the kids home with me all day!!!! I have no clue what I would do with QUIET!!!! LOL

Melissa said...

Lulu with those glasses -- LOL!!

Kristin said...

Great photos. Love Emma's plaid boots in the one picture!

Mindee said...

My kids are the loudest children on the planet. Perhaps I will send them to your house. :)

Keeslermom said...

Looks like homeschooling!