Sunday, September 26, 2010

Wearing our hearts on our sleeve (sort of)

I'm so excited about the new shirts Lulu and I got this weekend...
The best part isn't even how super cute and comfie they are. It's that they are an adoption fundraiser for sweet Dennis and Beth. We love Dennis and Beth and their family...
You might notice that Dennis looks like Hugh Grant and Beth looks like Kate Hudson. But they are more than just an adorable family. They are seeking the Lord and following him to a life-changing child. I love that that is the name of their website. They are fully expecting their lives to be changed.

We would buy these shirts no matter what because of our relationship with Dennis and Beth. But, I legitimately adore these shirts. Dennis designed the adult shirt and after their son Baden saw it, on his own, he made his own design. How precious is that? He did a fabulous job...
Lulu loves it too as you can see...
They also have unisex and girly tee's. Mine is the girly tee. I got an XL and it fits perfectly. I L.O.V.E the look, fit and feel. Please check them out here. Happy shopping!

6 comments:

Kristin said...

Love the shirts. You look way cute with your adorable hat, cute t-shirt and sweet little one on your hip!

Miss you!

Love said...

thank you for sharing! off to order mine!

Anonymous said...

Love the shirts!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Missy! We received an order already! Seeing LuLu in that shirt was precious. I dream of the day our little girl from Ethiopia will being wearing one too. Love you all!
Beth

Amy said...

Darling photos! Love Luci's leggings with her shirt.

Taylor said...

Very cute! I have a friend who just adopted from Ethopia who had the same sort of idea! She just got her little girl this month!