1) My Seven jeans. I could live in them. Actually I do live in them. As I write this I am on day 4 without being washed ( a little perfume goes a long way). They are SO comfie! And for me, Miss Pear Shaped USA, to find jeans she loves is quite a feat indeed. And to find them at TJ Maxx is the icing on the cake!
2) The song "Single Ladies (Put a ring on it)" by Beyonce. I can't relate to the lyrics, but the beat is irresistible and I promise the song, once in your head, will not soon depart. It's the second song on my playlist if you want to partake (enjoy, Jocelyn!).
3) TOMS shoes. I don't actually own a pair yet, but hopefully my own personal Santa got my subtle hint. The subtle hint was an email that read, "Hey babe, I want these for Christmas" with a link. Even though my post bunion surgery directives prohibit such shoes, I don't care because TOMS are going to Ethiopia with shoes this year and I want to be a part of it!
4) Heated seats in the car. We've been having frigid temperatures and a warm booty does my heart good. I turned it on for my friend Amy once without her knowing and she said "Wait a minute, did I just pee my pants?". Yep, it feels that good.
5) The Office. Enough said.
6) My Yankee Candle SoHo Living candle in cinnamon sparkle. I love scented candles, but it is hard for me to find the right scent. I like sweet and spicy. Too spicy and I feel repelled. Too sweet and I feel hungry. This one is just right.
7) Of course, these are a few of my favorite favorite things...
What are a few of your favorite things?

9 comments:
I am shamed to admit made my kids learn The Office song so they could play it for me. That's the real reason they take piano lessons. (head hanging)
missy! you just opened my world up with these TOMS shoes...oh my goodness.
Hey, I live in my seven jeans too & have no shame ;). Finding them at TJ Maxx would have been heaven... however the store I purchased them from was going out of business so they were 30% off- yay! Love, J (http://web.com.lgutwein)
Hi Missy! I came across your blog when reading Tracey's. I like your favorite things! Comfy jeans are indeed a great thing! I also came across a cool idea from another blog that you might like to check out. Go to www.bloggled.com. They can make a blog into a book. Pretty neat!
Amy one of the 7 Kdg. Teachers @ Campbell
yes, once again I so agree...what is up with my favorite things? i was listening to that be played the other day and thought the SAME thing and even thought about blogging about it!
and yeah for the office!
Just a few of my favorite things...I'll try.
**My favorite kid (at home, anyway!) sings "All I Really Want for Christmas" by Steven Curtis Chapman. That chokes me up everytime to hear his precious little voice saying, "All I want is a family."
**A husband who works hard so I get to stay home with above-mentioned kid.
**Friends who blog so I can keep track of them. Darn the 2 services at church...I don't think I've talked to you for more than 15 minutes since Sept. : )
**The Vietnamese govt who graciously re-referred us after our loss. Totally & completely not something they had to do.
**The Christmas season so we can listen to NewSong's "Little Drummer Boy" way to loud while driving around looking at Christmas lights.
I could go on & on, but I'll stop now. : )
Sheri, David, Micah & Adria--in VN
1. The Office
2. Dyson vacuum (it just sucks!)
3. Mint.com
4. North Face fleece
5. The Kollars!!!
Thank you for the Christmas card. It is such a joy to hear about your life and reflect on what a blessing you guys have been in my life.
Josh Colter
Which Toms were on your 'wish list'?? I haven't heard about these before.
This year was the first time I sat in a heated seat in my friend's minivan. This is a luxury beyond gold to me. I definitely want this feature when we get another vehicle someday, like when all my kids graduate from college. I'm with you on the confusion about the song.
Post a Comment