Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Have you hugged a cow today?

Did you know Friday, July 11th was Cow Appreciation Day? Well it was, according to Chick-fil-A. And if you showed up at a Chick-fil-A dressed as a cow, you got a free entree. They even provided the cow headband making the costume design very easy.

Did someone say "free"? You know I was all about that!

Happy Belated Cow Appreciation Day everyone!

7 comments:

asian~treasures said...

Oh come on...where's Bill dressed like a cow??? :) My brother would be proud...he manages a Chick-Fil-A in MO. Also, did you know that yesterday (Tues.) was National Gummy Worm day? Stay tuned, Missy, I have a picture of Micah with gummy worms haning out his mouth.
Sheri

Chris and Jana said...

We loooovvveeee chick-fil-a!!! We don't have one very close, so we always try to find one when we are on vacation! I am so jealous! Fun!

the Ecclestons said...

Oh Missy...you are such a kindered spirit! I love you and all the things you think...do...and have to say! Thanks for being you, and for dressing up in a cow head and posting it! Also, we share another dirty little secret...I have been wacthing Tori and Dean too...AHH! I can't stop!

Emiley said...

I can just hear all your "Moooooooos" from here! :-) Very fun!!

Ted & Alicia said...

I LOVE Chick-Fil-A! And if I had known about this, I totally would have taken advantage of it! Ted doesn't believe me, but I would have! We actually have one at KU, which is exciting.

Chris and Jana said...

I just found out through mutual friends that we live in the same city! How exciting! We were talking about getting all of us who have adopted (or are adopting) together sometime! Fun fun!

C said...

We all saw the POWER in prayer and fasting when we as a blog family took a day to do this for the hold on some of the Ethiopia adoptions.. SO I feel that we as a blog family need to do this for Margot (Julies' mom) SO please join me this Friday July 25,2008 for a day of fasting and prayer for Margots healing!!!!
C
"For the eyes of the Lord are over the righteous, and his ears are open unto their prayers."
1 Peter 3:12